[bksvol-discuss] Re: O T Blind Ambition

  • From: "Katie Star" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 18:37:56 -0700

HI Lissi,

Blind Ambition is the visually impaired paddling team here in Portland.
Well, one of two teams. There is also one named Sound Waves. That one is
sponsored by the Oregon Commission.

Blind Ambition is the first visually impaired team in the U.S. They have a
couple of teams up in Canada that have some blind paddlers also and I have
heard that Philadelphia  has a blind team now too. With a good caller dragon
boating is a sport that is very doable for blind persons.

Expand your wealth at 838gold.com

The greatest problem in communication is the illusion that it has been
accomplished.
- George Bernard Shaw

Katie Hill
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx