[bksvol-discuss] Re: O_T An update on us

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 21:43:34 -0500

Hi, Shelley. As a guide dog user myself, I just wanted to say that I'm glad
Judson is doing so well in his new surroundings, too. It sounds like you're
really loving it where you are and I'm so glad things are working out for
you there. Definitely keep us posted. We've seen you through a lot of the
past few years and I'm glad you finally have a job after all your hard work.
Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Email & Windows/MSN Messenger: mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx Skype mercy0421 AIM