[bksvol-discuss] O T Amber's arms...slept wrong...hardly

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 20:02:18 -0400

Dear Volunteer Friends,

Amber's aches and pains should serve as a warning to everyone here who has to scan one more page, one more chapter, one more book! She's a student on break who scanned thousands of pages in the past couple days. Instead of tennis elbow she's got scanner's joints!

Amber I give you tons of credit. You're pressing harder on those thick books and you have better scans to show for it...but give your personal scanning apparatus a break.
Do you even think you can go scan free for a few days to let yourself recover? You wouldn't want to have to take yourself in for repairs.

Feel better soon.

Always with love,

Lissi

"Maybe I should write a book called one hundred and one ways to use a frying pan."
Sam Gamgee
in Tolkien fanfiction by Alatariel
----- Original Message ----- From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>