[bksvol-discuss] Re: O_T A Tribute to Judson

  • From: "Regina Alvarado" <regina.alvarado6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 12:03:03 -0400

Shelley:  What a wonderful tribute! Made me cry, and oh how much I can
understand and celebrate with you for my past guides! I have wonderful
memories of all of them, but there is just something about that first guide
who works harder than probably any future companion.  Run and play with no
pain Judson! I remember lots and lots of stories about how wonderful you
were! Hugs to you Shelley and thanks so much for allowing me to know him
from your posts! What heroes they all are!
Reggie and Brooks

  _____