[bksvol-discuss] Re: Number of books on Bookshare

  • From: Noel Romey <ner@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 23:14:33 -0500

Hi,
K1k reports 20833 in the collection at the moment.  Pretty darn impressive.

Ner
At 10:28 PM 9/18/2004, you wrote:
Jessie or someone at the office, smile, does anyone know how many books are
up there on the site, just an estimate would be great.

I can't get Kurzweil to cooperate with the downloads, probably something
stupid I am doing, smile.

So can't check that way but am really curious, especially with a boat load
from Oriley and the donation by mr. Miller and others.

Thanks.

Shelley L. Rhodes and Judson, guiding golden juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc. Graduate Advisory Council www.guidedogs.com

-- Vance Havner

Noel Romey Arkansas, USA View my insights at my live journal: http://djner.livejournal.com