[bksvol-discuss] Re: Number of Users

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 02:41:45 -0500

Hey Cindy,
Ah, I should have provided a bit more detail. The Clock Game is a pricing
game on the Price Is Right. Contestants are shown a product, and are given
time on a clock to guess how much it is worth. After each response Bob tells
them whether the real price is higher or lower.

    In this case with the users, I simply put in lower and higher numbers.
If the user didn't exist the system returned an error, if the user did
exist, it showed me any details about that user that the user specified.

    In that way I determined 9774 to be the highest user number.

Happy (early) 4th!
Jake
www.JBrownell.com