[bksvol-discuss] Now scanning and a few questions

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 13:58:26 -0500

I'm currently scanning Joyce Meyer's book LIFE IN THE WORD DEVOTIONAL. I had one question about that and one question about her other books on the site. First of all, this book has headings for each devotional at the top of the page. Then, at the bottom of the page, there's sometimes only one line, separated from the rest of the text by a blank line, where the devotional is kind of summed up. The page numbers are at the bottom of the page and I'm thinking I should leave them there to protect the one line of text at the bottom of some of the pages so they don't get stripped as footers, but then what about the devotional headings? What should I put there to protect them? Now the other question. For those of you who have read her three books on the site, what kind of quality are they? I know I tried to read BATTLEFIELD OF THE MIND. It's rated excellent but there was a lot of garbled text that was a major distraction to me, so I have that book here and plan to scan it. Did anyone else read that and have a problem with it? If my perfectionistic side is just getting the better of me and maybe that book doesn't need to be rescanned, I'll accept that, but I want to make sure there were others who had the same experience I have. I don't think I've read the other two books on the site by her. They're also rated excellent but I'm not sure if that rating is accurate, as I don't think BATTLEFIELD OF THE MIND has an accurate rating. Anyway, any feedback about that is welcome. Take care.

Julie Morales
I sell Avon, All Mixed Up gourmet mixes and candles and other scents from Scentsational Delights. Ask me for more specific information if you're interested! Check out my blog at themoralesfamilyblog.blogspot.com
Currently in Winchester Regional, Virginia Partly Cloudy, 59°F Wind:WSW-250° at
14mph gusting to 22mph
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.