[bksvol-discuss] Re: Now in the collection

  • From: Caitlyn and Nicky <lavendar@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 18:02:16 -0500

Grace,

I just want to thank you and everyone else who's been working so hard on the Dragon lance books! I wish I had more time, but one can only stretch so thin!

Thanks so much!

Caitlyn, now proofing a cookbook, btw

On 09/02/2011 5:41 PM, Grace Pires wrote:

Hi Volunteers:

  The Clandestine Circle (DragonLance Crossroads #1)

    Mary H. Herbert
    <http://www.bookshare.org/browse/author?key=Mary%20H.%20Herbert>
    has been added to the collection.

http://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/294451?

In this first novel of the Dragonlance "Crossroads" series, a young knight working undercover earns a place in the elite bodyguard of the mysterious Lord Governor of the city of Sanction. She quickly learns the governor is not the only one who needs protection.

Book Quality:

Excellent

Thanks goes to Mike and Judy S. for making this book accessible.

Grace