[bksvol-discuss] Now This Is The Validater's Life!

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 00:57:55 -0400

Thanks to Mayrie, there were some Deb Ralston mysteries on the step 1 page. For me, these are like eating good chocolate. Better than chocolate because I don't gain weight. I'm settling into my comfy recliner with a glass of root beer, my laptop, and no phone to answer till tomorrow. And I get credits for this? On second thought, don't tell the Bookshare staff I'm enjoying myself. They might make me give them credits instead. (grin)

Monica Willyard