[bksvol-discuss] Now Scanning

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 19:34:36 -0400

Koko by Peter Straub ... possibly the best suspense/horror novel I've ever read. I have read this book on audio tape, and was surprised to find that it wasn't in the Bookshare collection. In fact, there are half a dozen Straub novels that need to be added, and I'll be working on that.

Synopsis: Four veterans of Vietnam are as different as men can be--yet all are
bound eternally by a single shattering secret. Now they join again on a quest that takes them from the Far East to New York . . . hunting an inhuman ghost
of the past which has risen from nightmare darkness to kill.