[bksvol-discuss] Now I can't submit

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 11:01:57 -0500

Well, I know the answer to if the cat book went through.  it didn't.  I am
having the same problems Bob and Robert had.  I can't submit, even though I
have done everything I can to trick it into submitting.

I definitely think this is a serious problem.

But anyway, when  I get the chance.

Vital Signs
By Robin Cook
Will be submitted.