[bksvol-discuss] Re: Now Available

  • From: Barbara <barbarab65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 14:55:48 -0700 (PDT)

Grace, I am the same way. Also, I scan books that I would like to read so I
read them before submitting them. It limits the number of books that I submit,
but, in the end. Book Share obtains better electronic versions of the books and
subsequent validates don't have to work as hard to make sure that the books are
in excellent shape.

Silvara <silvara@xxxxxxx> wrote:
          Thanks Sue.
  Since I am a perfectionist I normally read through the books I scan before I
submit them. That's why I haven't submitted too many.

  Grace