[bksvol-discuss] Re: Noticing some inaccuracies

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 16:59:22 -0800 (PST)

Hi Shannon,

Well, whenever a new website comes up, there are bound to be some little
problems. I edited the metadata of Aimee, which was indeed written by Mary Beth
Miller, as you said. I hit submit, and the author's name stayed as Mary Susan
Miller. I have informed Engineering of this problem, and I imagine they will be
fixing it pronto.
We have 47 books by Mary Higgins Clark in the collection. Which two were
written by Mary Jane Clark? I'll change them after the bug is fixed.

Thanks for the catch! Carrie