[bksvol-discuss] Re: Notice: American Theocracy submitted today

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 17:26:38 -0700 (PDT)

Rik,

Someone is probably validating it, although no one has
posted here, and there is no official updated list. My
unofficial list is based on the original Marissa's
List with additions that people post here. I recorded
your posting of A.T. as being available for
validation, but, as I say, no one has posted here that
they've taken it. So many volunteers aren't on the
list, though. SInce you got the Thank You, I'd assume
that someone is validating it now.

Cindy

http://www.democracynow.org/print.pl?sid=06/03/21/1418243

http://www.pbs.org/now/printable/transcript_phillips_print.html