[bksvol-discuss] Nothing's ever easy

  • From: Debra Hernstrom <dhh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 21:22:56 -0500

Hello, I just re-submitted Piano Lessons Can Be Murder. It was rejected, as I knew it would be, and some may remember my post that I had uploaded a bad backup file. My apologies to the person, if they're on-list for all the hard work and hope they'll work on it again. It should work this time.

Consolations to Sue. When you feel like it let us know how you did the dire deed! (Smile.) We all ache with you and hope the healing process is fast and as pain-free as possible.

Debra Hernstrom