[bksvol-discuss] Re: Not sure about brackets

  • From: Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 13:33:16 -0400

In quoted materials that style is used to indicate that the letter
case has been changed.  You will also sometimes see verb tenses fixed
in the same way or other substitutions.  If this is not appearing
within quoted material I'm not sure what it would indicate.

Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx