[bksvol-discuss] Re: Not sure about brackets

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 13:11:47 EDT

Way back when I was reading print books I do remember occasionally coming
across words in which the first letter was in brackets. I had no idea why
this was done then and I have no idea now. I just know that I never did like
it.

                  "If you don't stand for something you will fall for
anything.
" Malcolm X

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
Granma International: http://www.granma.cu/ingles/index.html
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Not sure about brackets
Date:
10/29/2009 11:17:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Hi Lori,

    I have seen that in raves in the front of books.  I just get rid of
the brackets.  I sure hope that's the right thing to do.  I always figured
it had something to do with weird fonts.

Mayrie