[bksvol-discuss] Re: Not sure about brackets

  • From: "Lori" <lori@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 08:48:58 -0500

I think it's all good. It does seem to be when material is being quoted.

Thanks to everyone.

Lori

From: Lori <lori@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Not sure about brackets
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, October 29, 2009, 8:10 AM
Hi all,

I'm still reading through Douglas Winter's, "Clive Barker:
Dark Fantastic". Occasionally, I'm finding the first letter
of a word surrounded by brackets. Is anyone aware of a
reason for this? Is it something to do with scanning, or is
there any reason that British text might use this or is it
author style. I'm not sure if I should wipe them out, or
leave them.

Thanks,
Lori

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4556 (20091029) __________