[bksvol-discuss] Not sure about brackets

  • From: "Lori" <lori@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 11:10:37 -0400

Hi all,

I'm still reading through Douglas Winter's, "Clive Barker: Dark Fantastic". Occasionally, I'm finding the first letter of a word surrounded by brackets. Is anyone aware of a reason for this? Is it something to do with scanning, or is there any reason that British text might use this or is it author style. I'm not sure if I should wipe them out, or leave them.

Thanks,
Lori