[bksvol-discuss] Re: Not much choice

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 10:44:38 -0500

Hi Christina,

Larry put up a couple of books for me to proof.  I like to proof fiction or
nonfiction for children and teens, historical novels, especially if they take
place in England, and some romances, especially Regency.  Also, medical
thrillers or ones that take place in a medical environment.

Sue S.

          From: Sue Stevens <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Not much choice
          To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Thursday, June 2, 2011, 8:13 AM

          Wow!  When yoou subtract the birds and bees submissions, there really
isn’t a lot to choose from to proof.  Some of the “holds for” have been on for
quite a while.  Even then, I do not take them.  However, there are some on the
last page that say “hold for new vol”, and I am wondering if those holds could
be taken off since they were put there so long ago.

          I don’t want to start a thread.  (smile)

          Sue S.