[bksvol-discuss] Re: Not much choice

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 01:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

What I do to keep from screaming in frustration, is do some proofing off line;
I periodically check the list to see if I'm on another page yet. (I see 100 on
a page at a time) and sometimes click the page number, i.e. 2 or 3, rather than
"next." I don't know if it gets me there any faster, but doing something else
while I wait makes the waiting go faster.
 Cindy

Date: Thursday, June
        2, 2011, 8:13 AM

        Wow!  When yoou subtract the birds and bees submissions, there
        really isn’t a lot to choose from to proof.  Some of the “holds
        for” have been on for quite a while.  Even then, I do not take
        them.  However, there are some on the last page that say “hold for
        new vol”, and I am wondering if those holds could be taken off since
        they were put there so long ago.

        I don’t want to start a thread.  (smile)

        Sue S.

No virus found in this
message.
Database: 1509/3675 - Release Date: 06/02/11