[bksvol-discuss] Re: Not getting renew notice for books checked out for p...

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 20:42:11 EST

I thought we were asked to completely read the book all along. At least
that's the way I have been doing it.

                  "Philosophers have merely interpreted the world in various
ways; the point is to change it." Karl Marx
table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Not getting renew notice for books checked out for
proofreading
Date:
2/4/2009 8:33:39 PM Eastern Standard Time
From:
mandlcastner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Hi Pavi,
I think I have a timly suggestion.  Instead of the seven day period for
proofreading, why not increase it to fourteen days.  It would ease the
problem we have with the lack of reminder notices, but even with properly
timed reminder notices, we are taking more time than we used to to proffread
a book.  The seven day period is for the much shorter validating period:
the fourteen days is more suitable to the new requirement to completly read
the book.
Mike