[bksvol-discuss] Re: Norton yet again!

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 14:05:29 -0500

Doesn't look like you have a problem with the file itself then based on the
file size.

What software did you do the validation in?  It wasn't K-1000 was it?  If
so, have you tried pulling it up in Word, hitting space to modify the file
to allow it to save, backspacing, and saving?  I believe that bug has
supposedly been fixed, but perhaps you are using an older version.

Gerald