[bksvol-discuss] Re: Norton yet again!

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 14:21:22 -0400

Well, I tried late at night--early in the morning, I changed the filename of
both the zip and rtf files, tried everything else I could think of except
Gerald's idea of stripping page breaks. I'll keep you posted. This is apuzzle,
and puzzles are fun, in a warped way.

Mickey
Mickey Prahin
micka@xxxxxxxxxx