[bksvol-discuss] Re: Norton and uploads

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 09:50:10 -0700

I think if anyone wants to grab the book it is OK, I don't see my having
time to deal with it for the foreseeable future, have a few things going
on here at the moment, and, too I am totally discouraged by the upload
thing.

There were some tables that did not work well and I did not know what to
do about them, so it is probably just as well that I could not upload
it.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx