[bksvol-discuss] Re: Norton

  • From: "Kaitlyn" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 14:36:37 -0700

HI E,

I agree with many of your concerns. Bookshare needs to consider many of the
suggestions made here to keep their volunteer group motivated and
interested. Without the volunteers Bookshare would be growing much slower.

Katie Hill
No one is given a dream without also being given the power to make it come
true