[bksvol-discuss] Nonfiction submission

  • From: "Deborah Murray" <blinkeeblink@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 11:53:29 -0400

Hi all,

I've just submitted for proofing "Apocalypse Never: Forging the Path to a
Nuclear Weapon-Free World" by Tad Daley.

It's been read through with errors corrected. All headers stripped; page
numbers/section titles present/protected; text is formatted. 297 pages. I
suggest removing the "adult" designation.

Apocalypse Never maintains that the abolition of nuclear weapons is both
essential and achievable, and reveals in fine detail what we need to do¿both
governments and movements¿to make it a reality.  Tad Daley insists that
while global climate change poses the single greatest long-term peril to the
human race, the nuclear challenge in its many incarnations¿nuclear terror,
nuclear accident, a nuclear crisis spinning out of control¿poses the single
most immediate peril.  Daley has written a book for the general reader about
this most crucial of contemporary challenges.

Deborah