[bksvol-discuss] Nonfiction submission

  • From: "Deborah Murray" <blinkeeblink@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BookShare" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 20:58:07 -0500

Hi all,

I've just submitted for validation "They Take Our Jobs!": And Twenty Other
Myths About Immigration by Aviva Chomsky.

Read through, headers stripped, chapter titles and page numbers protected.
Ranked spelling over 99%. URLs in the End Notes drag down the quality
somewhat. 235 pages.

[Back cover]
IN THIS GROUNDBREAKING WORK, Aviva Chomsky dismantles twenty-one of the most
widespread myths and beliefs about immigrants and immigration. "They Take
Our Jobs!" challenges the underlying assumptions that fuel these misinformed
claims about immigrants, radically altering our notions of citizenship,
discrimination, and U.S. history.

Peace

Deborah