[bksvol-discuss] Re: Nobel Prize winners in Literature from 1901 was Special COllections

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 17:14:35 -0700

Hi Everyone,

Would you mind moving this discussion to the bookshare-discuss
 list, please?  It is very appropriate for that list, but less so for this
list since it's wandered from volunteering topics to opinion sharing.

Thanks very much.

I don't want to kill the discussion.  I just want to make sure that new
volunteers are willing to stay and find the discussions pertinent directly
to volunteering tasks.  We do tend to lose folks when discussions  diverging
from volunteering happen.

Sorry, and thank you.

Mayrie

  _____