[bksvol-discuss] No book left behind

  • From: "Jenny Wood" <mellow.yellow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 14:56:46 -0600

Hi all,

I just wanted to drop a note to the list and find out if there was perhaps
another URL to a website that might have a more recent list of books that
need a rescan.  It appears that the only two websites I am aware of are
about six months old.  While I can go through one by one checking to see if
a book has already been rescanned and submitted, this process becomes very
time consuming when we already have to check multiple lists to determine
whether an improved copy of the book has already been submitted, is listed
on the step one download page, is out for validation or may be awaiting
admin approval.

Thanks!

Jenny