[bksvol-discuss] Re: (No To: bksvol-discuss@freelists.org

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 07:34:23 -0500

Hey Barbara, that is wonderful.

And indeed, I remember being on pins and needles waiting to find out if I
would have a student teaching and practicum placement, and you know it does
feel good when you find out that it is going to be o.k.

Congratulations.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx