[bksvol-discuss] Re: No Page Numbers, WAS: Re: Book Submitted: Raphael

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 21:53:19 -0600

Hi Valerie!

I think yoour numbering system works. I think I'd also start numbering page 1 at the beginning of the story and lowercase Roman numerals for anything before that.

Debby

At 07:27 PM 12/20/2009, Valerie Maples wrote
It is your choice, from what I know, where to start numbering. If there is no contents and no numbers, I usually start after the copywrite page, but some books lend themselves better to the start of the story. I believe it is a discretionary judgement call, but someone will correct me if I am wrong.

Valerie

mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>