[bksvol-discuss] Re: No Page Breaks

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 12:20:45 -0600

Ner,
That's very strange, although Kurzweil doesn't always seem to be very fond
of doc files. When we discussed these section breaks before we were told
they were okay, that the Bookshare converters can recognize them. I wish
turning all section breaks into page breaks worked, but because section
breaks are often used on purpose and editors like Word can't differentiate
between different types of section breaks, I guess we can just leave them as
they are. The reason I wanted to change them in the first place was so that
I could see the pagebreaks when I was editing.
Kellie