[bksvol-discuss] Re: Nickel and Dimed

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 22:40:12 -0500

Dear Pradik, and Everyone,

Please pardon me, pradik for misinterpreting your scan of Nickeled and Dimed. I give my computer dizzy spells telling it to do things the wrong way.

Despite my love of Bookshare and Willingness to contribute, when it comes to the alphabet of computer knowledge, I know I haven't gotten beyond the letter D. If a document can be garbled, I'm afraid I can be counted on to reek havoc with it.

please, everyone, when I forget myself and gabble about downloads, etc. delete, delete, delete! - sheepish grin.

I'm as happy to be on this list as ever, and won't give up learning, but, I want to admit with good grace that it's not safe for anyone to follow me down any computer paths, yet.

Leave it to me to transform an excellent scan to a foreign language.

All isn't lost. I may have found my calling as a top flight computer saboteur! hahahaha

Meanwhile, I'll be paying attention, enjoying the list and doggedly plodding toward the letter E in my computer A BE seez.

Always 'With Love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>