[bksvol-discuss] Nickel and Dimed

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 17:09:05 -0500

Dear Everyone,

While waiting to hear from someone about my wyn question, I searched Nickel and Dimed and found it in the collection with an excellent rating. I guess my next step is to download it and see if it's really excellent, because on the step one page it's listed as good, some errors.

Any explanations for this situation or suggestions would be appreciated.

Always With Love,

Lissi