[bksvol-discuss] Re: Next question: Where's Ernie?

  • From: "Katie Star" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 13:28:22 -0700

Hi Mickey,

Yeah, I talk with Ernie about once a week. He is doing fine and looking at
getting a scanner and K1000. He left the list just because he didn't have
time to keep up with it. I will rattle his cage, maybe he'll get back on:) I
will pass it along that he is missed:)

Katie Hill
Miracles happen not in opposition to Nature, but in opposition to

what we know of Nature.

-St. Augustine