[bksvol-discuss] Re: Next Mystery Book Club meeting

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 07:24:38 -0400

Hi Jill,

Actually the first URL in the announcement is a Bookshare one. I guess I need to revise the notice to reflect that. It did say http://www.bookshare.org... That's what I get for thinking something's obvious. Obviously, it ain't. Expect revision along in a few.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring