[bksvol-discuss] Re: Next Meeting of the Science Fiction Club, Thursday, March 14, 2013

  • From: Lelia Struve <leliastruve@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 15:13:30 -0400

So here we are again ready to go to another fun filled Science fiction book club meeting. this truly has to be one of my favorite book club meetings that I go to. this book we are reading was great in my opinion. I truly hope you Sci fi fans will come in and join us even if you haveb't read the book we love discussing Science fiction of all types. Come on we won't bite.

the time and place is below this message.