[bksvol-discuss] Re: Next Meeting of the Science Fiction Club, Thursday, December 12, 2013

  • From: Lelia Struve <leliastruve@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 17:24:07 -0500

Well, its time again, come one come all to our next Science fiction book club meeting. We'll not only discuss the book we read which was pretty good. But we sometimes also get into discussions of our most favorite authors and books we've read and such. Who knows, you'll only know if you come so like come on!!! Ok, so Evans email telling times and such are below. Take care and I hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving.