[bksvol-discuss] Re: Next Meeting of the Science Fiction Club, August 14

  • From: "Amy Goldring Tajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 01:20:52 +0000

Lissi,

Thank you. I do not have the software in question so I would appreciate information on how to get it and I will look forward to joining all of you on the 14th. The book in question I read when it came out so it has been a l000ong time and I am looking forward to rereading the stories.

Amy
--

-------------- Original message from "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------

Hi Amy,

Joining in is pretty simple. If you already have the conference software, then you just go to

Hit "enter" on the link that says "click here to enter the room",and enter your name when the dialogue box asks for it, leave the password field blank, and then simply tab over one more time and hit enter to enter the room.

If you don't already have the conference software, then let me know and I can tell you how to get and install it, or write to the list and many people here will be glad to give you instructions. It's very simple to install.

You can get a combination microphone and headset starting at around ten dollars from places like Wal-Mart or Target. You can spend a lot more than that, of course, but a cheapo set will be good enough to join in and talk in the community room.

Evan