[bksvol-discuss] Re: Newsletter Question

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 15:14:11 -0700 (PDT)

I think that's an excellent idea--but maybe the Friends of Bookshare site would
be better. The Volunteer home page seems very full with stuff that needs to be
there permanently. The Friends page is way out of date, though there is a list
of people supposedly responsible at least for getting it up. Someone needs to
keep it up to date, even if it doesn't have anything on it (though having the
Wish List and Being-Scanned list on it and updated daily would be great!)

Cindy