[bksvol-discuss] Re: Newby question

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 17:54:45 -0500

Andrew,

I highly suspect that this book  was obtained either from the publisher or
an organization such as a college scanned the material--but the copyright
notice leads me to believe the former.  In that event, I would recommend
that the book be rejectedd. While highly usable, this book cannot be used
under Bookshare's rules.

Marissa, Gustavo, comments?

Pratik

Pratik Patel