[bksvol-discuss] Re: Newbie with Questions

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 18:32:01 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Tamara.

Welcome!!

re the front matter of the book--people do like to
have the lists of other books by the author retained;
if they like the book they're reading, then they like
to know what other books the author wrote so they can
read those, too. smile

How long does it take to validate a book?  Good
question--grin. It varies with the person's life
activities and how carefully they validated and how
long the book is. Don't worry about it. It's
preferable to most people that you take your time and
read the book, fixing errors as you go, though that
isn't required--and it's important that you enjoy your
other life and don't feel stressed. Just be careful to
note the date you downloaded the book. A day or so
before, you can go to Upload and renew the book if
you're not finished.

HTH

and welcome again.

Cindy