[bksvol-discuss] Newbie needs help

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 18:54:51 -0700 (PDT)

I received this from Amy, a new member and volunteer.
I replied and explained to her that validating is
really proofreading, and what list Scott meant when he
referred to taking books from the bottom of the list.
The rest of her questions are too technical for me to
answer, so I hope some of you will.

Hopefully she'll read these posts.

Cindy

--- Amy Goldring Tajalli