[bksvol-discuss] Re: Newbie Cannot Find Books to Edit or Validate

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 14:02:15 -0700

First, you need to be signed up as a volunteer. If you have already done this,
then go to the Step 1 page and there you will find all the books awaiting
validation including their format. When you find the book that interests you,
enter where it says download and you will hear a detailed description of the
book and its validation and submitter history. If you still want the book,
there is another dow link that you use enter on at which time you will be asked
where you want to save the file. If this isn't clear, don't hesitate to ask
further questions but you do need to be signed up as a validator first. nload