[bksvol-discuss] New volunteer with questions

  • From: jane albrecht <jalbrecht@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 23:03:23 -0500

Hi, a long time ago I was signed up as a volunteer. Do I go to a different website? Is my log in different than my bookshare info for logging in? I'm sorry for such basic questions, bnut again, my questions were never answered when I wrote. Is the different website (if this is the case) the place where all the validation is located?

Jane and Izzy