[bksvol-discuss] Re: New volunteer with questions

  • From: Agape Pet Sitting <agapepetsitting@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 21:31:13 -0500

Hi,
welcome to the list.
below is Jake's web site

http://www.jbrownell.com/

and http://www.jbrownell.com/bks

to get to step one you need to be signed up as a bookshare volunteer then log in and go to step one from the log in page It gives you a long list of books that need validating. You would follow the instructions on the bookshare site for validation choose which books to validate then clic on down load read the infromation about the book and decide if you want to validate it.

Validating involves verifying copywright info making sure the book is all there, make sure the book contains the copy wright info and whatever else is listed on the instructions at bookshare for validation.
you also make sure the book isn't already on bookshare.

Hope this helps answer some of your questions.

This is an awesome list and group of people.
I have really enjoyed the list and all I am learning.
laura Ann

Laura Ann and Lucile Grymes Young Living Essential Oils Distributor High quality Essential Oils and personal care products http://www.youngliving.com/agapepetsitting

Agape Petsitting
Phone: 979-680-0022