[bksvol-discuss] Re: New volunteer first validation

  • From: "Amy Goldring Tajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 16:02:12 -0400

Okay. If I cannot legally have someone change my k1k files to openbook, how do I take my rtf file from wordpad to OpenBook which I just got.. My large font kes. file when converted to rtf and opened in wordpad has some eye-readable pages in a 20 or greater font and other pages are in a barely readable, barely visible, 8 or to font. Some I can enlargen but most become over lapping illegible script when I try to make them larger. If there is a simple way I can do it in easy steps with the mouse and or keyboard [but I have learned few of the F"s or the keyboard shortcuts. I knew what I needed to know for Kurzweil but haven't learned them yet for openbook and I don't know how to deal with it unless I rescan into it.

HELP Please.

Amy
omst