[bksvol-discuss] Re: New to the list

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 14:11:03 -0400

Let me add that if you have not already done so to check to see if they are already in the collection. I did not check your titles against the collection myself, so I am only saying this because those titles sound like the kind of titles that are likely to be already there.

On 7/28/2012 12:20 PM, Mayrie ReNae wrote:
Hi Russ,

If you are signed up as a volunteer and go to the "Volunteer Home" link from
the Bookshare home page when you are logged in, you will then utilize the
"Submit a Book" link and follow the prompts for submitting each book. From
there your books will be placed onto the checkout page where each will be
checked out and processed by a proofreader, after which they will be
uploaded to the "approval queue" and from there Bookshare staff will add the
books to the Bookshare collection.

If you are not signed up as a volunteer, look for the "volunteering" link on
the Bookshare home page and look for  the "Sign up" link.

That's what you need in its shortest form.

Please ask if you have more questions.  We're here to help however we can.

Mayrie