[bksvol-discuss] Re: New subscriber

  • From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 18:34:19 -0800

HI Allison,

Yes, there is no reason you can't work as a validator. Once you are signed
up as a volunteer start by grabbing some smaller books and get started.
There is a lot of very helpful people here. Remember, there are no dumb
questions. I started about two years ago and just after getting my first
scanner and software. I have learn so much since then.

Welcome and have fun1

Katie Hill
"Come to the edge"

"We can't; we will fall"